All my Handsome men

All my Handsome men
kids fishing weekend 2011

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Music!!

Just wanted to pop in and let you know if you LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas music you can go to ksanta.com and listen to Christmas all day everyday I guess till Christmas!!! WOOHOO!!!!! I am one happy camper LOL. BTW I tried posting a video my mom took of Travis wrestling but it wouldn't work so I will have her post it for me so check out her blog in the next few days to see Travis woop some tooshy!!!!

4 comments:

Toriz said...

YAY! Christmas music! :)

Deanna said...

Oh my! Whatever happened to Thanksgiving? Did you load that video into youtube? I have some serious posting to do, but am having trouble finding the time. Love you!

AliceKay said...

Can't wait to see the video of Travis. I heard he did good!

I think I'll wait a bit before listening to Christmas music. I'll bookmark that site tho. Thanks for telling us about it.

jewelzmomof4 said...

no i don't know how to do the you tube thing yet. It is pretty sad when my Mom knows more about computers than I do......oh heck my 5 year old knows more than I do LOL. You will have to show me sometime. Oh and I will tell you what I told a friend of mine who said that very same thing about Thanksgiving.....If they had thanksgiving music I would probably listen to that but since they don't I get my enjoyment out of Christmas music LOL BTW I get it from you Mom and Dad you both have such a love for music I just LOVE it ALL!!!!!!