All my Handsome men

All my Handsome men
kids fishing weekend 2011

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

It's A Wonderful Life


10 years ago today I married my best friend. He has made me so HAPPY!!!!!!! He took my son in his heart as his own and has loved him as his own since then. He has given me a wonderful step son and two sweet little boys to add to the mix. I am so proud to call him my husband. He has a die hard love for his family and loves me to the ends of the earth and back. I couldn't ask for anything more. I am so BLESSED to have him in my life. I can't believe it has already been 10 years but at the same time it seems like we have been together forever.

4 comments:

Deanna said...

What a sweet tribute to the love the two of you share. It only seems like yesterday and yet it has been 10 years! Totally amazing. Happy Anniversary!

Love you!

Mom

Toriz said...

Happy (belated) anniversary! :)

Intense Guy said...

Happy (belated) anniversary!

*echo echo*

AliceKay said...

Happy belated 10th anniversary. You two make a cute couple. :)