All my Handsome men

All my Handsome men
kids fishing weekend 2011

Monday, July 20, 2009

My fun weekend

I had such a great weekend! My husband cooked a steak dinner Friday night and it was amazing with the grilled vege's. Then Saturday night I got taken out to go dancing for my birthday. We had so much fun and I got to dance from the time I walked into the place to when they turned the lights back on LOL yep we closed the place down. I think my favorite part of the weekend was Sunday morning. My husband and I got up and went to clear some shooting lanes by the tree stands. We went for a hike through the woods and picked some amazingly good Wild Blackberries. YUMMY!!!!!! We were able to spen time together just the two of us and then picked up the kiddos and had a wonderful afternoon and evening spend some wonderful time together. Here are some pictures of me and my huby in the woods.










6 comments:

AliceKay said...

Great pics. You both look very happy. And by the way....happy belated birthday! *hugs*

Deanna said...

I'm glad you had such a great time, but no way in the WORLD would you have gotten me up in that tree!

You two look very happy.

Intense Guy said...

I could dance the night away if they turned the lights off at around, say, 10:30 PM.

"Cleared sight lines" means? you hacked down the weeds so you could shoot across a field?

That chairseat looks kind of neat! How long does it take to tie all that stuff onto the tree? I count about 20 straps and a bunch of shock cords.

jewelzmomof4 said...

Alicekay-thank you so much for th ebirthday wishes and yes we are very happy
Mom - I know you would never be in a tree like that I think I took after dad in stuff like that lol.
Iggy - yes clearing the shooting lanes means going up in the tree stand and looking at where we would need ot be shooting and then clearing any limbs that are in the way. As far as how long it takes really doesn't take to long my husband and his buddy got it up the other day together in about 45 minutes to and hour. He has it strapped down extra because he knows that I am going to be in it and he said he wasn't going to let anything happen to me lol. He didn't know me as a little girl. I was up in the top of cedar trees swaying with the wind and if there was no wind me and my brother Greg made it sway anyways lol.

Toriz said...

Glad you had such a great weekend. Your Sunday morning sounds wonderful!

Karla said...

yeah well just shoot a big deer when your up in the stand..eh?

Happy late birthday..your mom didn't tell me and I've been way behind on reading blogs lately..sorry...