All my Handsome men

All my Handsome men
kids fishing weekend 2011

Friday, August 14, 2009

hey there

Hey there everyone!!!! Sorry I have not been blogging or commenting on blogs it has been crazy around here. School starts next week on Wed. so my boys are torn between wanting more summer and seeing their friends. Dakota get to go to a new school. He is pretty excited about that and his school is HUGE!!!! My husband and the fire chief have been at the school the past week checking capasity load regulations and checking all alarms and anything else fire related. He said he has been all over the school it is amazing how big it is. In the fourth and fifth grade classrooms there are computers on everyones desk. Yes every child has their own personal computer. I think this is very cool and very very expensive lol. Travis is going into the 7th grade and is so excited he is turning 13 this weekend. Yes he is going to be A TEEN!!!!! Oh lord almighty help me!!!! He already blames his mouthy atttitude on being a teen. he says "mom it is just how teens talk" I laugh and say well not my teen in my house towards this mom. He usually stops after that and if not then dad gives him the shut up or your grounded look lol. Well I will update on how everything goes asap like I said it has been crazy. BTW I hope all of you are doing well I will be checking your blogs when i get another free second. As for me i have to go wrangle some two and one year olds.

3 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Nice to see you are alive and well - I was hoping you hadn't fell out of a tree while doing sight lines or something. :)

AliceKay said...

Wow...a computer on every desk in the fourth and fifth grades??? (i'm glad i don't have to pay taxes in your school district)

I hope Dakota and Travis have a good first day of school next week.

Nice to see a blog post from you. :)

Toriz said...

Good to see a post from you. :)

Hope the boys enjoy their first days back at school.