All my Handsome men

All my Handsome men
kids fishing weekend 2011

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My reminders of why I do what I do

I have a wonderful life with a great job that makes me available for my children 24/7 and I have my sweet daycare kids that i care for that put a smile on my face many times a day. There are however days when I have little ones who just want to cry and fuss and test me and push my buttons. But then I look at these cute little faces and remember that I love them all so much and am so blessed to have such a great group of daycare kids. Below is Colton, Mathew, Bella & Laci.
Cute kids huh? I think I am one blessed daycare provider. They each have their days but they have many more good days than rough ones. I love my job.

8 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Aww those little children are so cute!

I love the one with the sunglasses!! LOL!

I can't imagine doing your job. I think its probably harder than shoveling snow all day.

AliceKay said...

Very cute kids.

Taking care of children, especially someone else's children, can be one of the toughest jobs out there. You need patience...and lots of it. (something i lack most of the time) You must do a wonderful job. :)

Deanna said...

That picture of Bella (I think it's Bella...) with the Guitar and bottle slays me. Those kids are VERY lucky to have you.

jewelzmomof4 said...

LOL no that one is Lacy. I love that one I still have to email it to her mom they want that one really bad.

LadyStyx said...

heh heh...cute!

Karla said...

Beautiful children..However I don't evny you your job. I could never do it. But I'm glad there are people who can and do, otherwise I could never of worked outside the home when mine were little! To all the daycares in the world..thanks!

Toriz said...

That's one of the jobs I'd have liked to do... That or a vet.

jewelzmomof4 said...

Tori you and i have more in common than I thought my next choice would have been a vet also.