All my Handsome men

All my Handsome men
kids fishing weekend 2011

Monday, May 11, 2009

Austin

So my three well four year old as soon as this weekend (what to get him???? anyways) was sitting in my room on my bed last night and asked me what I was doing so i told him I was waiting on his slowpoke brother Travis to get out of the shower so I could take my shower. Then he says to me yeah you know mom I need a bath to. I said ok why do you need a bath and he informed me that his "hair was dorty, his face was dorty, his body was dorty, his legs were dorty and his feets were dorty and he needed to get clean." I laughed and said ok thats fine you can have a bath (he was geting one anyways btw.) So then I asked him do you really want to take a bath or do you just want to play with your bath toys. he thought about this and smiled and said "I actually just want to play wiff da toys" to witch I laughed and said I thought so. He then procedded to ask me "mom can I just have the toys and not get in the water? I laughed and said I thought you wanted to take a bath because you are soooooo "dorty" he smiled and said "no I just want the toys I'll skip the bath." Well needless to say he got a bath weather he wanted to or not. He also got to go in afterwards and be a ducky with his ducky towel on his head. He runs into the living room where Daddy is and quacks and says he is a duck and the he laughes and takes off the towel to "Flash" daddy. He gets a great kick out of that. Well I didn't have anything to blog about today so that is what you get lol I actually Love telling about my handsom young men.

7 comments:

Toriz said...

LOL! Well, at least he was honest. ;)

Deanna said...

LOL that is exactly the way he says dirty... "dorty". Give him a big smooch from grandma.

Deanna said...

And if you come up with an idea on what to get the stinker for his birthday, PLEASE let me know!

jewelzmomof4 said...

mom I am still trying to figure out what WE are going to get the little turd for his birthday he has EVERYTHING!!!! anyone else have ideas for a four year old boys birthday? I'll do a post asking for advice i am cluless LOL and I am his mommy. ERRRRRRR

Intense Guy said...

Hmmm... I'll have to put my thinking cap on...

The kid needs some toys he can play without ending up in the tub...

ChicagoLady said...

Cute story!

AliceKay said...

Yep, cute story. :)